PHSE and Citizenship:
Answer the following questions about the film. Please write you answers in full sentences.
1. Where do you think this film is set?
2. Does the setting/ story remind you of any other films that you have watched? What is similar?
3. What are the two animals called that feature in this film?
4. What game do you think the animals are playing with the fruit near the end of the film?
5. What do you think could happen next? What clues do they give you?
6. Do you like this animation? Yes/No Explain your reasons why.
Don’t just write ‘because it’s funny’. What is funny about it, when …………