Westonzoyland Primary School
‘Achieving, Learning and Growing Together’
Science and Geography
- Use the internet or books to find out lots of information about fish. Can you create a report about them?
- Can you find different materials that are shiny, like the Rainbow Fish's scale? What makes them shine and reflective?
- Find out about plants that grow near / around / under water.
- Create a food chain that includes a fish and other sea creatures.
- Use drawing / painting software to make your own picture of the Rainbow Fish.
- Can you create an animation about a fish?
- Can you use PowerPoint to create a fact file about Rainbow Fish?