Westonzoyland Primary School
‘Achieving, Learning and Growing Together’
Art and PSHE
- The Rainbow Fish's scales are 'every shade of blue, green and purple'. Can you try mixing paint to make lots of different shades of these colours?
- Decorate your own Rainbow Fish image using collage (or other media). Can you find foil and glitter to make your picture sparkle?
- Draw your own underwater scene, using the sea photos for inspiration.
- Make your own 'rainbow' animal. Could you create a Rainbow Bird, a Rainbow Butterfly or a Rainbow Chameleon?
- Make a 3D model of the Rainbow Fish. Could you make a model of an underwater scene?
- Create your own puppets based on the characters in the story and perform it to your friends.
- Describe the Rainbow Fish's behaviour at different points in the story. How did his behaviour make the other fish feel?
- The Rainbow Fish gives away his most prized possessions. What are your most prized possessions? Why are they important to you?
- Does this story have a moral? What is it? Can you find other stories that have a meaning for the reader?
Paper Bag Weaving